On May 1, 2018, the Florida Department of Health filed a Notice of Proposed rule which provides for the registration of additional medical marijuana treatment centers. It is important to note that the rule and forms below are proposed and are not in effect at this time.
The proposed rule and incorporated forms can be found at the links below:
- Form DH8013-OMMU-04/2018, Application for Medical Marijuana Treatment Center Registration
- Form DH8014-OMMU-04/2018, Scorecard for Medical Marijuana Treatment Center Selection
- Form DH8015-OMMU-04/2018, Florida Medical Marijuana Performance Bond
- 26 CFR 1.414(c)-4(b) and (c) (4-1-17 edition)
- 64-4.001 & 64-4.002 Notice of Proposed Rule